Last Modified, August 17, 2015
• Facade does not share Users personal information with other organizations for their own marketing or promotional uses without Users prior express consent.
• While connecting to a third party service (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) we may share the contents of Users post and associated information with such third party. With one-time consent, we may also send information about the content Users watch and their activities on the Facade Service to such third parties.
• Facade may disclose Automatically Collected and other aggregate non-personal information with interested third parties.
• Facade may make both personal and non-personal information available to subsidiaries and affiliated companies that are under common ownership or control within the Facade Services.
• Facade may disclose User information to comply with US state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright law) or other applicable laws around the world (for example, in the country of your residence); or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant in the manner legally required by the requesting entity.
• Façade may be collecting first name, last name, date of birth, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment details, third party user id (Facebook, Skype, Instagram, etc).
• Collect the User’s device details, such as the IP address that requested Façade Services, the operating system type, device location, and any identifiers associated with the device. Facade may use this information to provide users with personalized advertising and other content, including advertising and content based on Users location.
Tracking Technologies: Cookies and Web beacons
• Cookies are text files that Facade may place on your device’s browser and mobile applications for record-keeping purposes. Tracking pixels, which allow advertisers to obtain efficiency. Web beacons, clear .gifs or other technologies are small pieces of code that Facade may place on a Façade Services to monitor and collect data about visitor behavior.
Text Messaging and Push Alert Services
• Facade receives and store the information Users provide, including Users mobile telephone number, when they choose to sign up to receive SMS messages. Façade mobile applications will allow for Push Alert services, which allows the application to send messages directly to the phone with updates and alerts.
Facade Contact Information: